- Doorways including car doors,
- Crossing the street, and
- "Food" on the ground.
This also reminds me of a story a neighbour told me about giving his dog tylenol because his dog was in pain. He then said, "Did you know Tylenol is toxic to dogs?". I asked why did he give it to the dog. He answer was "I was desperate". I wonder how desperate he would have been it the dog reacted adversely to the tablet. Fortunately, this was not the case. It's important that we take care when it comes to trying to help our pets. While some medications are safe, others are not. This year, Lynda Kitson, our resident Pet First Aid expert will be speaking about this and other common concerns. Lynda is certified by Walks 'N' Wags and is the owner of K9 Compass. If you've got something on your mind that you'd like Lynda to discuss, let me know and I'll pass it along.
See you in September!!